| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mangochi in January is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in January is wettish. Around 194.2mm (7.6in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:45 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Mangochi January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Mangochi, Malawi
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Mangochi:
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 357.6 kms (222.2 miles) NNW
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 331.4 kms (206 miles) NNW
- Mzimba, Malawi - 334.2 kms (207.7 miles) NNW
- Lundazi, Zambia - 326.1 kms (202.6 miles) NW
- Nkhota Kota, Malawi - 199.3 kms (123.9 miles) NNW
- Mfuwe, Zambia - 380.8 kms (236.7 miles) WNW
- Chipata, Zambia - 304 kms (188.9 miles) WNW
- Msekera Agromet, Zambia - 302.3 kms (187.8 miles) WNW
- Salima, Malawi - 104.6 kms (65 miles) NW
- Chitedze, Malawi - 181.3 kms (112.7 miles) WNW
- Petauke, Zambia - 427.8 kms (265.8 miles) W
- Dedza, Malawi - 106.7 kms (66.3 miles) W
- Blantyre, Malawi - 142.3 kms (88.4 miles) SSW
- Chileka, Malawi - 142.3 kms (88.4 miles) SSW
- Bvumbwe, Malawi - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) S
- Thyolo, Malawi - 190.9 kms (118.6 miles) S
- Makhanga, Malawi - 231.9 kms (144.1 miles) S